- Hot Springs Natural is a family run small business with a passion for making the best health and beauty products using all-natural ingredients.
- We continuously research beauty and body care ingredients for many factors including possible impacts on the environment and human health.
- Our products are free from chemicals and artificial preservatives. All ingredients are sourced in the USA from environmentally responsible suppliers.
- Since 2005, we have been producing low cost, healthy products made using the best natural ingredients, while being responsive to customer needs and desires.
Suggested Talking Points
- All natural health and beauty products that are free from artificial preservatives, synthetic fragrances, and artificial colors and dyes.
- Consumers want a healthier and more natural lifestyle, they are interested in the ingredients, and understand the connection between quality and skin care benefits in their products.
- Our products include homeopathic remedies for skin conditions and pain relief, and help decrease stress, relieve anxiety, improve mood, and promote relaxation using all-natural ingredients, pure essential oils, and organic botanicals.
- Arnica Healing Cream is our #1 best seller. A natural anti-inflammatory for muscle soreness, sprains, bruises, arthritis and joint pain.
- Our Goat's Milk Lotions are packed with natural vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Highly beneficial to the skin. Relieves skin ailments such as psoriasis and helps fight against skin disorders.
- Our Cleopatra product line, including eye creams and face & neck creams, tighten the skin while reducing fine lines and wrinkles due to the aging process.
- Men's line includes shower gel, lotion, and premium beard care products.
- We offer kids bath products including 3-in-1 body wash, baby lotion, and bath fizzy bombs for bath time.
- All natural pet care products including soap, shampoo, and insect repellent.
- People who want natural, organic, environmentally friendly, health and personal care products for themselves, family, and pets.
- People concerned with aging skin, sensitive skin, dry skin, or skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and rosacea.
- People who use essential oils.
- People interested in homeopathic remedies for healthy living.
Customer Reviews: Arnica Healing Cream
Video: The Story Behind Hot Springs Natural